Tuesday, 19 February 2008

mY 21st birthday pResEnT!~

Dont think I am trying to act young or wad ..hahA.i didn’t forget my age lor

This is sort of my 1st 正式的present from my dad on my 21st bday last year. My dad is a stern dad since young. He temper is very 火爆hahah so he has the typical 严父形象. I m sure all my cousins know that. That’s why I am so surprised that he would ask me to choose my present. 1st time in 20 years lor! But after wearing it here,hmmm I got abt 后悔, esp during the snowy season. The grip of the soles are not strong enough!! Super slippery! And the main thing is the shoes are white..i would get dirty in dirty ice and mud…super xin tong leh..esp on that trip to strawberry farm. I’ve cleaned them numerous times liao, but still white things aren’t lasting..some dirt are too hard to be removed..So now it became the state it is now…after one year 的洗礼


My dirty shoes!!


I seldom wear it when I am in Singapore cos maybe xin tong ba when it is new. In Shanghai, I am almost wearing it everyday….This pair of shoes have been to e mud of strawberry farm, Shanghai’s snow, Beijing, 无锡 and 常州. They are bringing me to many different places and meeting diff ppl on e way…so now I dun think I regret bringing this shoes over. It makes me think of my family moreJ so I must 好好保护它们。

No comments: